Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year.


So today is 01/01/2009. What is your New Year resolutions? I already have a few of it but I think the most important thing is not having new resolutions but seriously just walk the talk. I mean last year I already have a few of resolutions; I managed to achieve some of it but theres a lot that I unfortunately unable to achieve just yet.


Don't talk about it. Be about it.


So just stop talking and thinking. Just do it. Just be what you wanna be. Have faith and confident and don't be scared to be great. Everyone in this world deserve to be a great person. It only take some guts and faith.




Oh don't worry. It is gonna be amazing. Life still have ups and downs no matter what happens remember, everything happens for a reason.



But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not. al-Baqarah 216




Oh my. This is hard. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment