Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crying out loud in the center of the world. Not really.



Today, I spent like an hour crying out loud in my room. I was stressing out about something. I always cried when I got stressed out cos it will makes me feel better its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder or something. It is utterly depressing when you don't get what you deserve, right?


You don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.


I don't know who said that but somehow it makes sense. But really it's easier said than done. Its not easy to persuade someone to get what we want, what we deserve to. But somehow you have to try, to negotiate, to persuade them so that you get what you want. As a young adult, I'm becoming to understand how the world works. I mean the rule, or the game or whatever you call it. To be success negotiating is everything that you need.



OK back to what I said before; so I was crying and I really need inspiration so I search "The Climb" on Youtube. I meant to watch Miley Cyrus version of it but I found this video where I dunno his name is Ahmir and he plays piano and theres these bunch of guys who have the most beautiful voice ever they sing and it is utterly awesome and I totally feel inspired by it. So heres the video.



Hope you enjoy it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment